COVID-19 – Coronavirus Update
Dear Patients and Friends:
Our office reopens on Tuesday, May 5th. We are excited to see you!
We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your oral care and your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow and subscribe to these agencies because your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Our affiliation with these organization ensures that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Infection control has always been a top priority, and you may have noticed this during your visits to our office. We have established infection control processes that have been in place for the safety and comfort of our patients and for our own protection as well. We have added some safety controls on top of our normal procedures for added precaution and want to make sure you know what to expect as you return to see us.
We have been hard at work getting our office ready for you and we look forward to welcoming you! As you plan for your visit please make note of the following to ensure everyone’s care and safety.
- Please brush your teeth before arriving at the office. The brushing station needs to remain closed at this time.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask to the office or will be provided a mask upon arrival. Patient masks will be worn at all times other than during their appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask all patients to use upon entry.
- A Wellness Screening will be performed upon entry that will consist of taking the patient’s temperature and answering a few health-related questions.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced; this may include limited seating or a closure of our waiting room. Please call us when you arrive for your appointment and wait in your vehicle until we call you in.
- We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. If a parent would like to escort their child, then only one parent will be allowed and will also be subject to the full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask.
- All patients/parents must complete a Supplemental Consent to Treat form before being seen. You can access the form here. Please fill this out prior to your appointment and bring it with you to the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean fewer options for scheduling your appointment, but we will try our hardest to accommodate your needs. You are very important to us!
- We are purchasing a medical grade HEPA air purifier for our office.
- Our team will be wearing additional protective gear.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We will be contacting you soon to schedule an appointment. Please feel free to call us at (405) 878-8899.
We value your trust and loyalty, and want to thank you for your patience and understanding.
Dr. Anaita Mullasseril and Team
We are serious about your health. Please review the AAO’s one sheeter to see what measures we are taking to keep you safe.